A one-to-one relationship will review your behaviour, style and impact so that you can improve your performance, build your confidence and produce results in the areas you want to see change.
After an introductory meeting to ensure that you and your coach can work well together, we will explore some of the areas you might wish to work on. Your coach will help you understand both effective and ineffective behaviours, and between the two of you, you will find the best tools and solutions.
Coaching offers continued professional and personal development, adding value to both the company and the individual; it is the regular and tailored approach of coaching that makes it so popular. So popular in fact that many employers are now offering it as part of a rewards package.
Amongst other things, coaching has helped clients with:
- Promotion to a more senior role and the implications for both the individual and their team
- Restructuring that created either a bigger or a smaller area of responsibility
- Building a new project, team, unit, or department
- Politics and relationships within the workplace
- Making and communicating difficult decisions
- Managing and leading people
- Developing the personal capabilities against which the individual is reviewed