Working with us
Business Development Manager – Learning & Development
We are excited that, due to expansion, we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to help sustain our growth through developing and nurturing new and existing client relationships. The role will be based in our Windsor office – it is also likely to involve some UK and European travel as well as giving you scope to work from home. As an organisation we are committed to providing a flexible approach to help encourage a healthy work-life balance for all our people.
This is a great opportunity for a highly professional individual with a proven track record in winning new business, who is keen to grow our portfolio of clients and earn the rewards that will go with it!
Product training and orientation will be provided, however this is a senior level position so we are looking for someone who is used to selling at a high level, who can hit the ground running with confidence, focus, integrity and a passion for what you do.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to find new clients by networking and promoting our products to generate potential clients and win their business for us.
You will be able to develop a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually build and improve relationships.
You will also be expected to retain and grow existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Salary and bonus is negotiable dependent on experience. We have a team engagement & wellness programme as well as an extremely appealing and competitive commission structure!
Internally the role will interface primarily with our Director and Learning and Development Manager.
You must have:
– That spark that sets you apart from the rest
– A tenacious (but not pushy) and positive attitude
– A pro-active approach and the willingness to succeed, learn and win new business
– An open mind and an ability to come up with new ideas and solutions
– Focus, good organisation skills and enthusiasm
– Professional needs-based sales approach with excellent negotiation skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build rapport
– Exposure to L&D environments and an ability to speak L&D language
– Demonstrable track record of winning new business, preferably in a L&D environment
– Commercial awareness and acumen
So, if you are as excited about this role as we are, then please apply with your CV. We would also like you to provide a cover letter explaining why your experience and skills make you suitable as well as an indication of your expected salary.
Please contact Imogen on firstname.lastname@example.org.