You could say the world is your oyster when it comes to our workshops – whatever you want, we will deliver. We can iron out the finer details if you have something in mind or we can suggest what learning would be pertinent to the issue you are keen to resolve.
We will look at your company’s mission statement, values and goals so that we can work in a way similar to your own and thereby ensure your people are supported in the best way possible to in order to achieve the bigger goal of the organisation’s needs.
How we work
We have a strong sense of purpose when it comes to our training and we role model the behaviours we want to encourage in our learning; for example –
- We work with bright, vibrant organisations with a passion for what they do
- No death by PowerPoint!
- We believe in people – no matter what role an employee holds within an organisation, everyone has a key contribution to make; we’ll help people understand the value and importance of their role
- People enjoy what we do – we think our photos prove it
- We’ll bring lasting change and change for good – no ‘sheep-dip’ training or ‘smile programmes’
- We build a lasting relationship with our clients based on integrity, professionalism and value; it’s all about trust
What do our workshops cover?
Our workshops broadly cover anything to do with business effectiveness and personal development. They can take the form of open courses, bespoke training or off the shelf packages and past programmes have included, for example:
- Presenting with confidence
- Managing complex HR issues
- Managing effectively
- Negotiating and influencing at work
- Managing stress at work
- Managing bullying & harassment
- Mental health at work
- Dealing with sexual harassment
- Leadership skills
Before the training
We do our best to prepare your participants for up-coming training by sending them pre-workshop reading, activities and questionnaires. We are on-hand to answer any questions and help people make the most of the learning event.
We believe in on-going learning, so we offer lots of ways for the development to continue
- E Memos: these are short sharp prompts and reminders of good practice, hints and tips to keep your learning fresh
- Action Post cards: on our courses, you can complete self-addressed cards with your action reminders and we will send these out to you at an agreed time
- Online evaluation questionnaire: We measure the impact of your training and report back so you can see the value for yourself
- Monthly newsletter: packed with information, hints and tips to keep learning alive